Why Set Goals?
We all have dreams and goals in our minds of how our life should be, even if we don’t express them explicitly. Setting intentional goals creates a roadmap to success.
What does Science say?
- A study by the University of Scranton found that only 8% of people achieve their New Year's resolutions or goals.
- People who write down their goals are 1.2 to 1.4 times more likely to achieve them, according to a study by psychologist Gail Matthews at Dominican University.
- According to a survey by TD Bank, individuals who set financial goals save 2.5 times more money than those who don't.
How can our goal tracker help you?
- Your life compass: establishing your goals here will serve as a guide for your life.
Sense of purpose: psychiatrist Viktor Frankl states in his book Man’s search for meaning “What man needs is not a tension-less state but striving & struggling for a worthwhile goal”.
Setting goals and working on them will give your life a whole new sense of purpose.
Progress Tracking: “What gets measure gets improved” - Peter Drucker.
Our smart template will automatically track progress towards your goal. Tracking progress will keep you motivated as you make progress.
Goal Setting alone won’t make you achieve your goal. So, what now?
The best way to achieve your goals is using the following framework:
Goal + Process = Result
- Gallery view. Choose an image that inspires and motivates you towards your goals.
- Set life goals, identify key areas of focus, and break down tasks into manageable steps. Plus, you can set optional deadlines to keep yourself accountable and on track.
- Automatic progress tracker, so you can easily see how far you've come and what you still need to accomplish.
- Visually appealing dark and light mode options, you can customize your tracker to suit your style and preferences. Plus, the visual progress bar makes it easy to understand your progress at a glance.
What is a Notion Template?
Notion allows any page to be shared publicly on the internet and can also be configured to enable others to replicate it in their personal workspace.
When you click the duplicate button, you’ll have an exact copy of our Goal Tracker in your workspace that you can then start using.
Do I need to pay for Notion to use this?
No. You only need a free Notion account to start using your Goal Tracker template.
If you find the template helpful, we would greatly appreciate your support with a 5-star rating.