All your financial health in one single place. Gain clear insights into your income, expenses, debt, savings, and more all in one organized carefully designed space.
- Financial Goals: According to a survey by TD Bank, individuals who set financial goals save 2.5 times more money than those who don't.
- Net Worth Calculation: Provides an instant snapshot of financial health and overall wealth. Net worth provides a benchmark for monitoring financial growth and stability, is an essential component in long-term financial planning, and plays an important role in determining borrowing capacity and creditworthiness.
- Wishlist: By identifying and listing the things you desire, you provide yourself with a tangible target to work towards. It can give you a sense of direction and motivation to take steps towards fulfilling those wishes.
- Income & Expenses: Keep track and understand your financial movements. Manage receipts, pay dates, recurrent incomes and expenses & more.
- Accounts: Create & manage accounts, send payments to this accounts and use money from them to pay for your expenses.
- Categories: They help you gain a much clearer understanding of where your income and expenses are coming from. Know where you should cut expenses, understand which income is the most profitable for you.
- Debt Management: Keep track of debts, establish reminders for pay-dates and understand your progress at all times. A debt payoff calculator is also included to help you gain better understanding of how much you should be paying to each debt, how much your interests are going to be & more.
- Savings: Over time, consistent saving can lead to significant financial growth and provide a solid foundation for a secure and prosperous future. Our template includes a compound interest calculator to help you plan and make the best out of your savings.
- Investments: Seamlessly track and manage your portfolio, monitor performance, and make informed investment decisions with confidence.
- Document Storage: Easily retrieve and find all your financial documents. No risk of losing documents, no need for physical space and overall increased comfort for managing documents.
What is a Notion Template?
Notion allows any page to be shared publicly on the internet and can also be configured to enable others to replicate it in their personal workspace.
When you click the duplicate button, you’ll have an exact copy of our Finance Dashboard in your workspace that you can then start using.
Do I need to pay for Notion to use this?
No. You only need a free Notion account to start using your Finance Dashboard template.
If you find the template helpful, we would greatly appreciate your support with a 5-star rating.